Course Objective and Features:
This training aims to teach HOW and WHEN to use Automated External Defibrillator. This course module is designed in a traditional classroom environment with an instructor performing and explaining the ways in using AED and the instances when it is the best first aid option to administer.
This program highlights:
- Importance of early use of AED
- Demonstration of approved AED usage
- Effective ventilation techniques
- Multi-rescuer resuscitation process
- Choking relief techniques